What could be more romantic than...Buying dinner at the grocery store? Well, if you have a Whole Foods around... it's definitely up there for ME!! Here's our menu:
- Avocado/Cucumber Sushi
- Crab Cakes
- Hazelnut Crackers
- Dry-Aged New York Strip Steak with Grilled Onions OR Gorgonzola Cheese
- Baked Potato
- Steamed Buttered Asparagus
- Petite Raspberry Cheesecake
- Key Lime Tart
- Chocolate Tuxedo Cup with Raspberry Mousse
- Green Apple & Tangerine Italian Soda
And... let's not forget the romantic trip to Home Depot before the grocery shopping - every man's Valentine Dream come true... we're doing the basement walls & floors...
Lastly... the "piece de resistance" (not sure how it's really spelled in French) to the Dia del Amor was the "interactive" Valentine card I made for Matthew - I incorporated our very first picture and added a significant photo from the past 6 years together (dating/marraige included). Enjoy the "movie!"