Every day in November I will (attempt) to post on the topic given by #NaBloPoMo. Feel free to comment or link up your own post of the day in the comments!
PROMPT: What's my favorite part about writing?
This is like asking "How do I love thee, let me count the ways!" So many aspects of writing are enjoyable for me... but a few parts I love the most are :
- Pairing my ideas with a pleasing combination of words.
- Delighting the reader with sensory details.
- Writing furiously with energy and inspiration.
- Finding editing mistakes BEFORE someone else sees them!
- Revising - I truly do love revising to become more concise and clear.
- Hitting the publish button. (This is what makes blogging my favorite writing outlet because a writer can go from blank page to published piece within a short time frame. It's very gratifying!).
- Getting comments from readers. Okay, this isn't really a part of the writing process, but it certainly does keep me motivated!